[News] Linux Tablets from Google Coming

MSI ready to launch iPad alternative

,----[ Quote ]
| The iPad runs iPhone OS while the MSI runs
| Android.
`----

http://www.itworld.com/personal-tech/94697/msi-ready-launch-ipad-alternative

Chrome OS Concept Tablet Breaks Cover With Demo

,----[ Quote ]
| With all of this iPad buzz stirring up the
| tech world over the past couple of weeks,
| Chrome OS has almost been forgotten. That
| may have something to do with the fact that
| Google has yet to officially release the
| netbook-centric operating system to the
| public, but still, you'd expect a company
| like Google to keep the details flowing
| about a forthcoming operating system.
| Today it seems we're getting exactly what
| you'd expect, in response to all the recent
| tablet fanfare.
`----

http://hothardware.com/News/Chrome-OS-Concept-Tablet-Might-Just-Make-The-iPad-Look-Bad/

Google's Chrome OS Will Be for Tablets, Too

,----[ Quote ]
| When Google announced its Chrome OS last
| year, it intended this operating system to
| be for netbooks. Last week's unveiling of
| the Apple iPad has made tablet computers
| hot, though, and Google is making sure its
| upcoming OS will have this class of devices
| covered, too.
`----

http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=16174&news=Google+Chrome+OS+Tablet+Apple+iPad

Google's tablet offerings will be very different from the iPad, expert says

,----[ Quote ]
| While Apple's iPad attempts to fill the gap
| between laptops and cell phones with the
| perfect hardware, Google will rely instead
| on a creative framework with its Chrome OS,
| according to CNET's Stephen Shankland.
`----

http://www.drivershq.com/News/OEM/Google-s-tablet-offerings-will-be-very-different-from-the-iPad-expert-says/104/458.aspx

Google Chrome OS tablet concept revealed

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/google/7135776/Google-Chrome-OS-tablet-concept-revealed.html

Google shows off Chrome OS tablet ideas

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20000034-264.html

Google Pad: Search Giant Dreams of Chrome OS-based Tablets

http://www.pcworld.com/article/188342/google_pad_search_giant_dreams_of_chrome_osbased_tablets.html

Recent:

Eight ways Android and Linux tablets can beat Apple's iPad

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/Apple-iPad-analysis/?kc=rss