[News] Connecting People... with Free Software

  • Subject: [News] Connecting People... with Free Software
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 10:12:17 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Connecting guarantors to small entrepreneurs

,----[ Quote ]
| We have also used the latest open source
| technology such as Ruby on Rails and MySQL.
| These technologies are free and enable rapid
| software development. We have used IT
| extensively throughout our operations and done
| it a manner such that they are easy to use,
| highly automated and low on cost.
`----

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/ew/2010/02/01/stories/2010020150170400.htm

Amateur Radio Articles and Newsletter

,----[ Quote ]
| This is a great opportunity to share the
| wealth and promote the hobby and what we are
| doing with Open Source. So speak up, send me
| your ideas and let's see if we can make this
| the best darned source of information for both
| the communities! So tell your friends! Tell
| your clubs! And I will see what I can do about
| getting the first issue into your hands
| soonest!
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/amateur-radio-articles-and-newsletter

Recent:

Microsoft says sorry to the Drupal community

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1566321/microsoft-sorry-drupal-community