[News] 9 New Releases of GNU/Linux: ArchBang, Absolute, ArtistX, Molinux...

  • Subject: [News] 9 New Releases of GNU/Linux: ArchBang, Absolute, ArtistX, Molinux...
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 11:00 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

ArchBang LIVE CD v1.04

http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=89627&p=1

Absolute 13.0.8 released

http://www.absolutelinux.org/

Distribution Release: ArtistX 0.8

http://www.artistx.org/site2/

PublicaciÃn De La VersiÃn Educativa De Molinux 5.2 "Montesinos"

http://www.molinux.info/

Elive 1.9.60 development released

,----[ Quote ]
| The Elive Team is proud to announce the
| release of the development version 1.9.60
|
| We are very close to the next stable Version
| of Elive 2.0! These are the last development
| versions coming so you are more than welcome
| to report bugs NOW! If you are an Elive-
| translator this is the moment to finish all
| the remaining Messages to be translated.
| Thank you!
`----

http://www.elivecd.org/Main/News/elive-development-1.9.60-released

Toutou Linux 4.3.1

http://toutoulinux.free.fr/

PAIPIX 10.1.31

http://www.paipix.org/

VortexBox 1.1 released

,----[ Quote ]
| I very excited about this release of
| VortexBox. We are moving from being just a
| media server to a music player as well. This
| version of VortexBox includes VortexBox
| Player. You can use your internal sound card
| or external USB DAC to play your music.
| VortexBox Player supports music recorded at
| up to 24-bit/192kHz. This is higher then
| most players support including the Sonos and
| SqueezeBox line of hardware players.
`----

http://vortexbox.org/2010/02/vortexbox-1-1-released/

eBox Platform: What's new in 1.4