[News] ffA Applications Target GNU/Linux, A Look at PiTiVi

  • Subject: [News] ffA Applications Target GNU/Linux, A Look at PiTiVi
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 01:35:22 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

ffA Provides Advanced 3D Seismic Analysis Software on Windows and Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| ffA ('Foster Findlay Associates Ltd'), a world
| leading provider of 3D seismic analysis
| software and services to the oil and gas
| industry, has released the latest advanced 3D
| seismic analysis and volume interpretation
| applications, SVI Pro and SEA 3D Pro 2010, on
| Windows and Linux platforms.
`----

http://www.oilvoice.com/n/ffA_Provides_Advanced_3D_Seismic_Analysis_Software_on_Windows_and_Linux/c7ef51b21.aspx

PiTiVi

,----[ Quote ]
| Jono Bacon provides an overview of PiTiVi, an
| open source video editor for the Linux
| desktop.
|
| For many of us, using Linux is like being a
| kid in a candy shop. Want office productivity?
| Check. Want to listen to and watch multimedia?
| Check. Want to get online and communicate over
| a raft of mediums? Check. Among the many
| shelves, stocked with treats aplenty, has been
| one strangely lacking shelf: that of video
| editing.
`----

http://gnomejournal.org/article/79/pitivi

Recent:

Machine Embroidery Management is coming to Linux!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://lydgate.org/blogs/?p=131