[News] New Release of MariaDB, Oracle Makes Tools for Eclipse

  • Subject: [News] New Release of MariaDB, Oracle Makes Tools for Eclipse
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 08:15:26 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

MariaDB 5.1.42 released!

,----[ Quote ]
| MariaDB 5.1.42, a new branch of the MySQL
| database which includes all major open source
| storage engines, myriad bug fixes, and many
| community patches, has been released. We are
| very proud to have made our first final
| release, and we encourage you to test it out
| and use it on your systems.
`----

http://www.bytebot.net/blog/archives/2010/02/05/mariadb-5-1-42-released

Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse 11g Available

,----[ Quote ]
| Oracle has announced the latest release of
| Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse 11g, a
| component of Oracle Fusion Middleware. Oracle
| Enterprise Pack for Eclipse is a free set of
| certified plug-ins that enable developers to
| build Java EE and Web Services applications
| for the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform
| where Eclipse is the preferred Integrated
| Development Environment (IDE).
`----

http://www.drdobbs.com/linux-open-source/222700128?cid=RSSfeed_DDJ_OpenSource

Recent:

XtraDB has been commited to MariaDB

,----[ Quote ]
| If you do not follow MariaDB development, I want to head up XtraDB has been
| commited to MariaDB server and will be included in binary releases of MariaDB
| (scheduled on end of August â September) as replacement of InnoDB storage
| engine.
`----

http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/2009/08/03/xtradb-has-been-commited-to-mariadb/

Q&A: Open Database