[News] OpenOffice.org 3.2.0 is Officially Released

  • Subject: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.2.0 is Officially Released
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:37:49 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Open Office 3.2.0 Final Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Open Office 3.2.0 Final has been released and
| is currently distributed to mirror ftp
| servers worldwide to ensure a smooth delivery
| once the release notifications will be added
| to the projectâs homepage. Five release
| candidates and numerous betas have made
| available before the developerâs of Open
| Office decided to release the final version
| of the Office suite.
|
| There are lots of changes and improvements
| over Open Office 3.1.1, the current stable
| build that is still offered at the Open
| Office website.
`----

http://www.ghacks.net/2010/02/09/open-office-3-2-0-final-released/

Has the Irresistible Rise of OpenOffice.org Begun?

,----[ Quote ]
| What's interesting about these figures â
| particularly the high numbers in certain
| countries â is that it takes OpenOffice.org
| into the same kind of market-share territory
| that Firefox occupied a few years back. Which
| raises two interesting questions. First, are
| we seeing the start of the same kind of
| growth trajectory, and secondly, how can the
| open source community help propel it along
| that graph more rapidly?
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?blogid=14&entryid=2778

Recent:

New: OpenOffice.org 3.2.0 Release Candidate 4 (build OOO320_m11) available

http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/new_openoffice_org_3_23