[News] Free/Libre Web Software Appears Commonplace

  • Subject: [News] Free/Libre Web Software Appears Commonplace
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:06:03 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

The five most popular corporate open-source programs

,----[ Quote ]
| The top five, in order of importance, were:
|
| 1. JBoss
|
| 2) Tomcat
|
| 3) Apache Web Server
|
| 4) Hibernate
|
| 5) MySQL Database Server
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/15574/the_five_most_popular_corporate_open_source_programs

5 things that make Drupal different from all the other CMSs.

,----[ Quote ]
| There are lots of content management systems
| out there. Most of which are open source and
| normally get the job done. However, Drupal
| stands out amongst them for a host of reasons,
| five of which are
`----

http://www.ghabuntu.com/2010/02/5-things-that-make-drupal-different.html

Recent: