[News] App Of Jaq and YouAmp (Music Application)

  • Subject: [News] App Of Jaq and YouAmp (Music Application)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 01:14:32 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

App Of Jaq

,----[ Quote ]
| In the continued mission to inspire and
| encourage opportunistic developers to write
| cool little apps that scratch an itch, no
| matter how specific and niche, I have started
| work on App Of Jaq: a desktop app that
| scratches my itch to build the Shot Of Jaq
| experience right into the desktop. The first
| cut of the app will:
|
|     * Provide simple and easy access to
|     listening to the latest shot, using
|     GStreamer to play back the shot.
`----

http://www.jonobacon.org/2010/02/15/app-of-jaq/

YouAmp - Yet another music player for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| YouAmp is yet another music player for Linux.
| But it is different than the other players ,if
| you are convinced by these outstanding features
| you can give it a try here. Do not be afraid if
| nothing happens on first startup as it will
| index your whole home directory which takes a
| while.
`----

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/youamp-yet-another-music-player-for-linux.html

Recent:

Microsoft investigating disappearing music from Zune Pass

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2010/02/microsoft-investigating-disappearing-music-from-zune-pass.ars