[News] Free Software still Openly Smeared by the Thugs and Liars from Redmond

  • Subject: [News] Free Software still Openly Smeared by the Thugs and Liars from Redmond
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 01:01:37 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Closed source still state religion at Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| But closed source remains a sort of state
| religion at Microsoft, as I learned this week
| from Fred Trotter, an expert in open source
| medical software.
|
| Fred wrote this week about some FUD (Fear,
| Uncertainty and Doubt) Shawn Hernan of
| Microsoft is spreading within the security
| community â that open source is less secure
| despite its being visible.
`----

http://www.smartplanet.com/technology/blog/thinking-tech/closed-source-still-state-religion-at-microsoft/3111/

Recent:

Is Bing Censoring Questions About Microsoft?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.chicagostyleseo.com/2009/06/is-bing-censoring-questions-about-microsoft/