[News] LinuxSearch.org Web Search is Launched

  • Subject: [News] LinuxSearch.org Web Search is Launched
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:59:48 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Introducing LinuxSearch.org!

,----[ Quote ]
| I have created a handful of Google Custom
| Searches in past couple of years. These are
| really handy ways of narrowing your search to
| a particular field, or set of websites.
`----

http://blog.dustinkirkland.com/2010/02/introducing-linuxsearchorg.html

LinuxSearch.org

http://linuxsearch.org/

Recent:

Search engine for Debian sources

,----[ Quote ]
| Peter De Wachter has created a Debian source code search engine for
| developers. It lets them find out quickly what files contain, for example,
| the usb_device structure required for accessing USB devices.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/Search-engine-for-Debian-sources--/news/113369

Wikia Rolls Out New Features for Open Source Search Project

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2008/6/prweb993724.htm