[News] Report from Linux Expo in California, Linux Professional Institute Expands in Holland

  • Subject: [News] Report from Linux Expo in California, Linux Professional Institute Expands in Holland
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 07:57:01 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

SCALE 8x: Review Of My Road Trip To L.A.

,----[ Quote ]
| I was going to just cover the 2nd and 3rd
| days of SCALE 8x but after getting back home
| and sitting myself down in front of my
| favorite compy and started thinking about it,
| I figured I might as well go all out and give
| you a full recap of my road trip from Phoenix
| to Los Angeles for SCALE 8x and back.

Vocational Education in the Netherlands adopts LPI Certification

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux Professional Institute (LPI), the
| world's premier Linux certification
| organization, announced that its partner
| organization LPI-Netherlands has signed a
| Memorandum of Understanding with ECABO,
| Netherlands's Center of Expertise on
| Vocational Education, Training and Labor
| Market to include LPI certifications in their
| curriculum. ECABO works for the entire range
| of vocational training in the Netherlands
| representing lower and senior secondary
| vocational education and higher vocational
| education. For example ECABO supports nearly
| 90,000 students in the senior secondary
| vocational education sector alone.
`----

http://www.lpi.org/eng/about_lpi/what_s_new/vocational_education_in_the_netherlands_adopts_lpi_certification

Recent:

SCALE 8x: Day 1 - WIOS Talks

,----[ Quote ]
| My review of the first day of SCALE 8x and
| the WIOS talks I attended.

Red Hat Headlines Southern California Linux Expo

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100218005408&newsLang=en