Re: [News] GNU/Linux Tablet from Fusion Garage Probably Out This Month

____/ Yewbuntu Rokz on Monday 01 Mar 2010 09:32 : \____

http://www.pcworld.com/article/190341/joojoo_tablet_release_delayed.html?tk=rss_news

> This is easy. closed ipad or OPEN ND FREE linux for SAME PRICE! Apple
> shares are now down for sure with this great Ubuntu news again.

It will pressure Apple to lower its prices. It's not alone in the tablets scene.

Linux offers more functionality on tablets.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

"AOL would be a giant diesel-smoking bus with hundreds of ebola victims on
board throwing dead wombats and rotten cabbage at the other cars"
- -- a.s.r throws the Information Superhighway metaphor into reverse.
http://Schestowitz.com  | Mandriva Linux |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
         run-level 2  Nov 17 02:36