[News] Linux Foundation Teaches the Public About GNU/Linux, Linux 2.6.34 Shaping up

  • Subject: [News] Linux Foundation Teaches the Public About GNU/Linux, Linux 2.6.34 Shaping up
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 16:55:57 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

The Linux Foundation Launches Free Webinar Series With Big Names

,----[ Quote ]
| Starting this month, The Linux Foundation is
| offering free Linux Training webinars taught
| by well-known Linux developers and
| personalities.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/the-linux-foundation-launches-free-webinar-series-with-big-names

Major Linux 2.6.34 Kernel GPU DRM Updates

,----[ Quote ]
| There's already quite a bit of code that has
| been merged into the Linus 2.6 Git tree for
| the Linux 2.6.34 kernel tree, but the first
| pull request for the DRM (Direct Rendering
| Manager) code has went in this morning.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=ODAyMg

Recent:

Linux Foundation Announces 2010 âWeâre Linuxâ Video Contest: The Linux Super Bowl Ad

,----[ Quote ]
| âWeâre Linuxâ returns for the second year in a
| row, aims to surface creative user-generated
| ads for the popular operating system
`----

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/announcements/2010/02/linux-foundation-announces-2010-%E2%80%9Cwe%E2%80%99re-linux%E2%80%9D-video-contest-linux-s

Linux Foundation announces "We're Linux" video contest

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Linux-Foundation-announces-We-re-Linux-video-contest-922974.html