[News] Linux From Scratch 6.6 is Released

Linux from Scratch 6.6 has arrived

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux from Scratch (LFS) project has
| released version 6.6 of its building
| instructions for Linux. The project's manual
| contains about 300 pages of instructions on
| how to compile a custom Linux system from the
| Linux sources. The LFS project aims to help
| people understand how Linux works internally
| and to enable them to build compact, flexible
| and secure Linux distributions of their own.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Linux-from-Scratch-6-6-has-arrived-944410.html

Recent:

Linux from Scratch 6.5: The DIY operating system guide

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux From Scratch project has released version 6.5 of its step-by-step
| instructions on how to create your own Linux system from scratch. The 300
| pages of instructions show how to obtain the source code components and then
| compile your own 32-bit Linux system.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/Linux-from-Scratch-6-5-The-DIY-operating-system-guide--/news/114017

Related:

Beyond Linux From Scratch 6.3 Packed with New Refinements

,----[ Quote ]
| As we all know, BLFS 6.3 is the complement of the LFS 6.3 book, although the
| latter was released almost a year ago. Due to Editor inactivity, this version
| has been postponed for a rather long time, in so delaying its desired
| appearance shortly after an LFS launch. The good news is that this version
| features an abundance of bug fixes, refinements, new and updated packages.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Beyond-Linux-From-Scratch-6-3-Packed-with-New-Refinements-92452.shtml

Beyond Linux From Scratch 6.3 RC1 Launched

,----[ Quote ]
| Beyond Linux From Scratch (BLFS), the complement to the Linux From Scratch
| book, is now version 6.3 RC1. After 15 months of work since the last release
| of BLFS and approximately nine months from the 6.3 release of LFS, Beyond
| Linux From Scratch will guide the reader through additions to the system
| including sound, printer and scanner support, networking and much more.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Beyond-Linux-From-Scratch-6-3-RC1-Launched-85448.shtml

Linux From Scratch - LFS 6.3 Release

,----[ Quote ]