[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Gets New Default Theme and Colours

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Gets New Default Theme and Colours
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 09:03:31 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ubuntu dumps the brown, introduces new theme and branding

,----[ Quote ]
| Canonical has revealed the style of the new
| default theme that will be used in Ubuntu
| 10.04, the next major version of the popular
| Linux distribution. In a significant
| departure from tradition, Ubuntu is shedding
| its signature brown color scheme and is
| adopting a new look with a palette that
| includes orange and an aubergine shade of
| purple
`----

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2010/03/ubuntu-dumps-the-brown-introduces-new-theme.ars

Ubuntu 10.04 to support iPhones and iPod touches

http://www.gadgetell.com/tech/comment/ubuntu-10.04-to-support-iphones-and-ipod-touches/

Recent:

4 New Themes For Lucid including Homosapien and Sorbet!

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/02/homosapien-sorbet-themes-make-it-into.html