Re: [News] More Android/Linux Phones Put Pressure on Proprietary Rivals

____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Thursday 04 Mar 2010 12:00 : \____

> Lusotec pulled this Usenet boner:
>
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> How easy is it to develop applications for the nexus one or other
>>> android based phones on Linux?
>
> "Hadron" sucking up to Roy?  Is Roy the master of "Hadron" now?  :-D

/me sprays self with pesticides.

>> It is very easy. The SDK is available for GNU/Linux and the applications are
>> Java based with some C/C++ components.
>>
>> Seeing that many of the technologies Android is built on (e.g. libc, OpenGL
>> ES, FreeType, SQLite, webkit) are commonly used in GNU/Linux, I would say
>> that a developer used to GNU/Linux development will have a less steep
>> learning curve than a developer used to the Windows environment (e.g. Win32,
>> .NET).
>
> "Hadron" wouldn't know about Java:
>
>    I have a formidable background in machine code/assembler and so can
>    explain how pointers work in a manner which might make it clearer to you
>    since you are clearly confused.
>       -- "Hadron" <h4as8k$ba5$4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> These trolls, these straight men, really help me with the aphorism that
> appears in the sig.
>
>    http://helpguide.org/life/humor_laughter_health.htm

Watch how the Microsoft Munchkin pretends to be "curious" and then blasts
this item of "curiosity".

"Don't get me wrong, I used <x> and all, but <y>" (where x is something that
competes with MugabeSoft and y is some truly atrocious thing like PC on fire)

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

"Any sufficiently advanced political correctness is indistinguishable
from irony." -- Erik Naggum
Cpu(s): 22.6%us,  5.0%sy,  0.1%ni, 70.6%id,  1.3%wa,  0.0%hi,  0.4%si,  0.0%st