[News] Business Created Around GNU/Linux and Free Software in Library Deployments

  • Subject: [News] Business Created Around GNU/Linux and Free Software in Library Deployments
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 07:39:52 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

ByWater Solutions Celebrates One Year of Providing Open Source Services to Libraries

,----[ Quote ]
| ByWater Solutions, an open source community
| supporter and official Koha support company,
| celebrated their one year anniversary for
| providing quality implementation and support
| services for open source ILS's such as Koha
| and Evergreen
`----

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/11952.html

Open source library management system introduced at BRACU

,----[ Quote ]
| KOHA, the first and most advanced Open Source
| Integrated Library System (ILS) in the world,
| was launched at BRAC University Ayesha Abed
| Library recently.
`----

http://nation.ittefaq.com/issues/2010/03/07/news0480.htm

Recent:

America's First Public Koha Library Chooses ByWater Solutions

,----[ Quote ]
| ByWater Solutions, an open source community
| supporter and official Koha support company,
| announced today that Nelsonville Public
| Library, serving Athens County, Ohio since
| 1935, has partnered with them for the
| implementation of Koha, the open source
| integrated library system.
`----

http://koha.org/news/americas-first-public-koha-library-chooses-bywater-solutions?set_language=es

Koha Optimistic That Forked Tree -- And Troubles -- Are History

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/koha-optimistic-that-forked-tree-and-troubles-are-history