[News] New Examples of Partnerships in Free Software: Zenoss, Asterisk

  • Subject: [News] New Examples of Partnerships in Free Software: Zenoss, Asterisk
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:15:55 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Xen Hypervisor Monitoring with Open Source Zenoss Core

,----[ Quote ]
| This week I am very excited because we
| released Zenoss Core 2.5.2 with a cool new
| feature,  Xen hypervisor monitoring.
`----

http://socializedsoftware.com/2010/03/05/xen-hypervisor-monitoring-with-open-source-zenoss-core/

Digium Asterisk, Open Source Unified Communications Score Partner Win

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.thevarguy.com/2010/03/08/synnex-dials-digium-asterisk-switchvox-for-vars/