[News] System 76 Sells Good New Machines With GNU/Linux Preinstalled, Dell Offers GNU/Linux on Vostro 3000

  • Subject: [News] System 76 Sells Good New Machines With GNU/Linux Preinstalled, Dell Offers GNU/Linux on Vostro 3000
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 22:38:54 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

System 76 Lemur Review

,----[ Quote ]
| In conclusion, I think the Lemur is a
| beautiful machine, and combined with what I
| consider a beautiful Operating System,
| particularly with the new fit and finish of
| Lucid. When running the Lemur it really feels
| like great design in hardware and software
| meeting well. I would happily recommend this
| machine to others. :-)
`----

http://www.jonobacon.org/2010/03/10/system-76-lemur-review/

Dell launches Vostro 3000 series laptops for entrepreneurs

,----[ Quote ]
| All the devices feature HD wide LED anti-glare
| display and an option for Windows [...] Linux
| Ubuntu operating system.
`----

http://www.itvoir.com/portal/news/New-Products/Dell-launches-Vostro-3000-series-laptops-for-entrepreneurs-6-992.asp

Recent:

Dell profit drops despite Windows 7 PC rush

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.electronista.com/articles/10/02/18/dell.q4.2009.shows.more.pcs.less.cash/