[News] FOSS Groups Fight Lobbying with Lobbying

  • Subject: [News] FOSS Groups Fight Lobbying with Lobbying
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:55:29 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

â Software Freedom Has A Posse

,----[ Quote ]
| Youâll recall I posted a long analysis of the
| sick position the IIPA took urging the US Trade
| Representative (USTR) to discriminate against
| countries around the world if they have a
| preference for software freedom. That analysis
| become an input for the excellent position
| statement, written collaboratively by the OSI
| Board and posted by OSI President Michael
| Tiemann, calling for action by national groups.
`----

http://webmink.com/2010/03/12/osfa-ustr/

OSFA joins OSI in refuting IIPA's attack on open source

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/OSFA-joins-OSI-in-refuting-IIPA-s-attack-on-open-source-953967.html

Recent:

OSFA Submits Guidlines to Obama Administration

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.the-source.com/2010/02/osfa-submits-guidlines-to-obama-administration/