[News] Mozilla Interview and "Dream Realised"

  • Subject: [News] Mozilla Interview and "Dream Realised"
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 13:02:19 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Five questions about building community with Chris Blizzard of Mozilla

,----[ Quote ]
| Our role in the market is to act on their
| behalf and make their lives better, both
| through strong positive product
| improvements, but also sometimes by
| standing up and saying that something is
| wrong. Our market share (30% of all traffic
| to Wikipedia comes through Firefox!) gives
| us a lot of leverage in that space to make
| choices in the market or drive other
| browser vendors to make the web better as
| well. It's a virtuous cycle.
`----

http://opensource.com/business/10/3/five-questions-about-building-community-chris-blizzard-mozilla

a ten year old dream realized

,----[ Quote ]
| Ten years ago next month, I moved to
| California to work on Mozilla full time and
| one of my first discoveries was a metal
| worker building giant metal dinosaur
| sculptures. I suggested to folks at
| Mozilla, back then, that we get one. Today,
| thanks to the efforts of Tiffney Mortensen,
| we finally have one.
`----

http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/2010/03/a_twelve_year_old_dr.html

Early Build of Firefox Mobile (Fennec) Sneaks Out [VIDEO]

,----[ Quote ]
| MartinSchirr put together a few videos of
| Fennec on his Milestone (Droid) to show how
| things are progressing.
`----

http://www.androidguys.com/2010/03/30/early-build-firefox-mobile-fennec-sneaks/

What your web browser says about you

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/features/what-your-web-browser-says-about-you-1931467.html

Recent:

Mozilla Launches Firefox Mobile Add-On Challenge

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linux.com/news/software/applications/293925-mozilla-launches-firefox-mobile-add-on-challenge