[News] New Case of Proprietary Going Free/Libre in New Releases

  • Subject: [News] New Case of Proprietary Going Free/Libre in New Releases
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 10:16:30 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Streamgraph code is available and open source

,----[ Quote ]
| Some people love 'em and others hate 'em.
| Now you can play with streamgraphs (seen
| here and here) yourself, whatever side you
| might be on. Lee Byron has made the code
| available on Github, under a BSD license.
`----

http://flowingdata.com/2010/04/01/streamgraph-code-is-available-and-open-source/

Openrate Releases Version 1.1 of Their Commercial Open Source Mediation and Rating Engine

,----[ Quote ]
| Tiger Shore Management Ltd, the operating
| company behind the OpenRate open source
| mediation and rating engine for use in
| telecommunications, utilities and logistics
| environments, today announced the release
| of the long awaited Version 1.1 of their
| flagship product. The OpenRate V1.1
| âConvergentâ release consolidates the
| improvements made during 2009 and the early
| part of 2010 in the real time processing
| framework, meaning that OpenRate now offers
| a true âconfigure once, use anywhereâ high
| performance charging engine.
|
| [...]
|
| OpenRate is a fully open source product,
| professionally supported with a dual
| licensing strategy that makes it accessible
| to both end user organizations and service
| providers or resellers.
`----

http://www.free-press-release-center.info/pr00000000000000069319_openrate-releases-version-11-of-their-commercial-open-source-mediation-and-rating-engine.html

Recent: