[News] Proprietary Software/Games for GNU/Linux (Using Crossover) Get Cheaper

  • Subject: [News] Proprietary Software/Games for GNU/Linux (Using Crossover) Get Cheaper
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 00:26:58 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Transgaming customers can now save 25% off CrossOver Games

,----[ Quote ]
| CodeWeavers and Wine-Reviews have put
| together a special dealcode just for gamers
| and especially Transgamers. So if your a
| current or ex Transgaming Cedega customer and
| you would like to take the leap and switch
| over to CrossOver Games now is the perfect
| time to do so. With this special dealcode
| "ComeToTheLight" you will receive a instant
| 25% discount off the normal retail price of
| CrossOver Games or CrossOver Professional.
`----

http://www.wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/transgaming/transgaming-customers-can-now-save-25-off-crossover-games.html

Mockup: Opera 10.5x + Ubuntu 10.04

,----[ Quote ]
| Opera 10.5x for Linux doesnât seem to be
| evolving at the rate that I had originally
| expected as I interpreted from several
| Desktop Team blog posts, but it does seem
| to be inching its way forward on the
| stability end of things.
`----

http://kyleabaker.com/2010/04/03/mockup-opera-10-5x-ubuntu-10-04/