[News] Open Source Convention Coming, Misleading Surveys Dismiss F/OSS

  • Subject: [News] Open Source Convention Coming, Misleading Surveys Dismiss F/OSS
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 22:28:47 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

OSCON Makes It Happen: O'Reilly Open Source Convention Reveals Program and Opens Registration

http://media-newswire.com/release_1115922.html

Opinion: Open source support â as good as it should be?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/news/opinion-open-source-support-as-good-as-it-should-be