[News] [Rival] Gordon Brown Hangs Out With Convicted Software Monopolist

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Gordon Brown Hangs Out With Convicted Software Monopolist
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 09:31 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Gordon Brown questioned at Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| Prime Minister Gordon Brown visited
| Microsoftâs London headquarters in Victoria
| for what his campaign managers had dubbed
| as the 'Peoples' PMQs'.
|
| Members of the public sent in questions
| through Twitter, Facebook, MSN and the
| Labour Party Web site. There were also a
| few questions from the studio audience.
`----

http://www.onwindows.com/Articles/Gordon-Brown-questioned-at-Microsoft/4760/Default.aspx

Recent:

EIM: We refused Microsoft's orgies and paid for it

,----[ Quote ]
| Relations between EIM Computerized
| Technologies Ltd. and Microsoft Corporation
| (Nasdaq: MSFT) have always been sensitive,
| but EIM's statement of defense in a lawsuit
| against the software giant sets a new
| standard.
|
| EIM, was one of Microsoft's largest
| distributors in Israel until mid-2005, when
| their contract expired. In the statement of
| defense filed with the Tel Aviv District
| Court, EIM claims that its relations with
| Microsoft broke down because EIM's
| employees refused to participate in sex and
| drug orgies on a cruise organized by
| Microsoft in May 2005 for its Israeli and
| Turkish distributors.
|
| EIM alleges, "For the pleasure cruise,
| Microsoft, or people on its behalf, invited
| women who provided sexual services for
| money. During this cruise, the Microsoft
| representative encouraged the participants
| in the cruise to party with these women,
| including receiving said services. They
| were also offered banned substances."
`----

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/globes/docview.asp?did=1000533636

Microsoft 'offered sex and drugs to distributors'

,----[ Quote ]
| As sales incentives go it's pretty extreme:
| one of Microsoft's Israeli distributors is
| claiming Microsoft offered resellers women
| for sex on a cruise ship.
|
| The distributor, EIM Computerized
| Technologies, made the revelations about
| the alleged activities in papers filed with
| the Tel Aviv District Court.
`----

http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2010/01/27/microsoft_offered_ladies/

Microsoft Building Searched By Feds Investigating High-Priced Hookers

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/management/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=206904692