[News] Ubuntu 10.04 Preparatory Video and More

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu 10.04 Preparatory Video and More
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:26:29 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ubuntu 10.04: Coming Soon [VIDEO]

,----[ Quote ]
| With the Paolo Sammicheli help (that cared
| about the audio and the communication side)
| we made a âcoming soonâ video for Ubuntu
| 10.04 in order to improve and help the work
| of any Ubuntu LoCo Team.
`----

http://en.leoiannacone.com/2010/04/ubuntu-10-04-coming-soon-video/

Ubuntu 10.04 inspired wallpaper

,----[ Quote ]
| Today, we would like to present you a fresh
| Ubuntu 10.04 inspired wallpaper, brought to
| you by Opentechblog.com to accompany your
| morning coffee.
`----

http://opentechblog.com/2010/04/ubuntu-10-04-inspired-wallpaper/

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS comes with Impressive Feature Set

,----[ Quote ]
| Its the time to gear up for the next
| version of Ubuntu. Codenamed Lucid Lynx,
| Ubuntu 10.04 is slated to hit on 29th April
| 2010. Letâs have a look at the changes &
| new features to be incorporated in this new
| Ubuntu LTS(Long Term Support) release.
`----

http://linux.gauravlive.com/ubuntu/ubuntu-10-04-lts-comes-with-impressive-feature-set/

Ubuntu 10.04 gets a new sleek installer

,----[ Quote ]
| The recent Beta 2-release of Ubuntu 10.04
| (Lucid Lynx) features a new sleek installer
| that brings a fresh breeze of
| professionalism into the installation
| procedure.
`----

http://opentechblog.com/2010/04/ubuntu-10-04-gets-a-new-sleek-installer/

Recent:

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Beta 2 Has GNOME 2.30 and Revamped Installer

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ubuntu-10-04-LTS-Beta-2-Has-GNOME-2-30-and-Revamped-Installer-139372.shtml