[News] [Rival] Microsoft is Betraying its Own Partners With Renamed WinMob

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Betraying its Own Partners With Renamed WinMob
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 23:22:27 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Microsoft Renames Windows Phone 7 Series, But It's Still Awkward

http://www.i4u.com/article32693.html

How Will Microsoft Explain Its Pink Phones to Partners?

,----[ Quote ]
| Come Monday, Microsoft will need to apply some
| of its most sophisticated public relations and
| marketing maneuvers.
|
| [...]
|
| So, is Microsoft still the neutral software
| maker just helping phone companies make their
| products or a direct rival in the phone
| business? Iâll be curious to see how the
| company spins its answer to that question on
| Monday.
`----

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/09/how-will-microsoft-explain-its-pink-phones-to-partners/

Recent:

Windows Mobile 7 definitely delayed to 2011

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.brightsideofnews.com/news/2010/1/10/windows-mobile-7-definitely-delayed-to-2011.aspx