[News] GNU/Linux is of Use to Everyone (for Getting Real Work Done)

  • Subject: [News] GNU/Linux is of Use to Everyone (for Getting Real Work Done)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:51:37 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Most computer users need Linux.

,----[ Quote ]
| Sure computer technicians make money off of
| these peoples ignorance and stupidity.
| Personally I would prefer to work on real
| problems, instead of mindless operating
| system re-installation and scut work cleaning
| junkware. Linux does far more towards turning
| a computer into an appliance than windows can
| ever do. If the computer users do not wish to
| properly maintain their machine then they
| need Linux. Linux is far more advanced at
| self maintenance than windows will ever be
| and the sheeple will be far less frustrated
| at that mysterious box and wonder why they
| were foisted with windows in the first place.
`----

http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/locutus/most-computer-users-need-linux-38020

Servers too:

Cheap linux hosting is perfect for the businesses as linux platform

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.marketpressrelease.com/Cheap-linux-hosting-is-perfect-for-the-businesses-as-linux-platform-1271066699.html

`----