[News] New Softpedia Linux Weekly; New Audiocasts About GNU/Linux

  • Subject: [News] New Softpedia Linux Weekly; New Audiocasts About GNU/Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:00:06 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Softpedia Linux Weekly, Issue 92

,----[ Quote ]
| Â Announced Distro: Calculate Linux 10.4 Now
| Has a GNOME Version
| Â Announced Distro: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Beta 2
| Has GNOME 2.30 and Revamped Installer
| Â Announced Distro: ArchOne 2010.04 Is
| Available Now
| Â Announced Distro: Parted Magic 4.10
| Released
| Â Announced Distro: SystemRescueCd 1.5.2
| Comes with New Linux Kernels
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Softpedia-Linux-Weekly-Issue-92-139596.shtml

Going Linux: Apr 10: #098 - Listener Feedback

http://goinglinux.com/shownotes.html#glp098

Linux Outlaws 145 - Big Meerkat Balls

,----[ Quote ]
| This week on the show: Did IBM break their
| patent promise?, is SCO finally dead?,
| Songbird drops Linux support, Meerkats,
| stiffies in burqas and moreâ
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/145

Recent:

Linux Outlaws 144 - No Muppetry Included (Corenominal Interview)

,----[ Quote ]
| In this special show we interview Philip
| Newborough aka. corenominal and his wife
| Becky about Crunchbang Linux and a lot of
| other pretty random stuffâ
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/144

Softpedia Linux Weekly, Issue 91