[News] Services in GNU/Linux Can Make Revenue

  • Subject: [News] Services in GNU/Linux Can Make Revenue
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:56:40 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Online Office In Ubuntu With Zoho Webservice

,----[ Quote ]
| Canonical developer Jamie Bennett presented a
| new project 2 days ago: Zoho Webservice, which
| is basically the online office suite Zoho
| (which comes with tools such as:
| Presentations, Spreadsheet and Word
| Processor), but with Ubuntu integration.
`----

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/04/online-office-in-ubuntu-with-zoho.html

ZapThink Startup Clinic: How to Make Money By Giving your Product Away for Free

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.zapthink.com/2010/04/10/zapthink-startup-clinic-how-to-make-money-by-giving-your-product-away-for-free/