[News] ZaReason Ships Sub-notebooks with GNU/Linux with Good Battery Life

  • Subject: [News] ZaReason Ships Sub-notebooks with GNU/Linux with Good Battery Life
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 23:33:08 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Linux-ready netbook touted for eight-hour battery life

,----[ Quote ]
| ZaReason is shipping a Linux-ready, 10-inch
| netbook that uses the Intel Atom N450
| processor and is claimed to offer eight hours
| of battery life. The ZaReason Teo Netbook
| offers 2GB of DDR2 RAM, a 160GB hard disk
| drive (HDD), 802/11n wireless networking,
| Ethernet, three USB 2.0 ports, and a 1.3-
| megapixel webcam, says the company.
`----

http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/ZaReason-Teo/

Recent:

Super Linux Triage fest at Zareason HQ this weekend

,----[ Quote ]
| As an added bonus, this project will be held
| at the Zareason shop in Berkeley, the site
| where many of us have purchased pre-installed
| Linux machines.  Come on over and see the
| west coastâs best Linux-only retailed in
| action!
`----

http://www.berkeleylug.com/?p=422

ZaReason Prepares Ubuntu 9.10 Server, Expands Customer Base

,----[ Quote ]
| As Canonical delivers the first Ubuntu 9.10
| release candidate to users, niche PC makers like
| System76 and ZaReason are preparing to offer
| Ubuntu 9.10 on their systems. Weâve already heard
| from System76. Now, letâs take a look at
| ZaReasonâs system plans for the new Ubuntu â
| including thoughts about a new ZaReason server and
| an expanding customer base.
`----

http://www.workswithu.com/2009/10/22/zareason-prepares-ubuntu-910-server-expands-customer-base/

ZaReason's New Terra A20 Ubuntu Netbook: Everything Works

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reviews/6862/1/