Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Participates in Child Slavery, Worker Treated "Like Prisoners"

____/ GreyCloud on Saturday 17 Apr 2010 23:23 : \____

> ZnU wrote:
>> In article <uuSdnShRR_REvVTWnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  GreyCloud <mist@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> The debt grew out of fraud and greed.  The whitewashed gov. books claim
>>> around $14trillion... but in reality it has exceeded $27trillion.
>>> No way can that amount be paid off in tax collections.
>>
>> Nonsense. US debt as a fraction of GDP is not at especially dangerous
>> levels. It was at levels a fair bit higher during and immediately
>> following WWII, and most of it was subsequently paid off without
>> destroying the economy or something.
>>

> Where were you when the Federal Reserve took... stole all of the loot?
> Remember the 2008 bail-out bill?  And when asked where did all the money
> go, the Federal Reserve chairman said I won't tell you.
> I call that outright theft!
>
>>> The middleman has just about been cut out of the loop.  Our economy is
>>> service based now.  Soon that will dwindle when more and more people
>>> become unemployed.  Unemployed people don't buy anything.
>>
>> The economy is recovering.
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  You keep on drinking their kool-aide!
> The derivative bubble is so blown up and tight it is about to burst.

The debt remains and Goldman has just been sued for fraud, sinking along it
many markets and commodities on Friday. One professor said this was just the
"tip of the iceberg" (see Reuters).

>> The notion that an economy necessarily must center around producing
>> physical goods, and anyone directly not involved with producing physical
>> goods is some sort of useless middleman, shows a complete
>> misunderstanding of the structure of the modern economy and of economics
>> in general. You seem to think that services increasingly dominate
>> developed world economies solely because manufacturing is being shipped
>> overseas, but this is not the case at all, as one can see in the fact
>> that the services sector is now twice the size of the industrial sector
>> as a fraction of the gross WORLD product. Last time I checked we weren't
>> shipping manufacturing jobs to any other planets yet.
>>

> We don't have much left to manufacturing.  Most of it left overseas.
> Why?  Taxes are too high and way too many regulations.
> All that is left is the small businessman and the service industry.
> Here is a good read from a very reliable and accurate source:
>
> http://www.theinternationalforecaster.com/International_Forecaster_Weekly/Trillions_Pumped_In_And_Little_to_Show_For_It

MoveOn.org Political Action: Corporations: Pay your Fair Share

http://pol.moveon.org/exxontaxday/

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Our OS who art in CPU, UNIX be thy name.
Thy programs run, thy syscalls done, in kernel as it is in user!
- -- BSD fortune file
roy      pts/0        :0               Thu Apr 15 07:22   still logged in