[News] Mozilla to Being Out More "Cool Stuff" Soon

  • Subject: [News] Mozilla to Being Out More "Cool Stuff" Soon
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:05:01 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Cool stuff coming soon.

,----[ Quote ]
| It looks like thereâs a good chance the code
| will make it in to Thunderbird 3.1 beta 2, so
| with any luck, soon your Thunderbird will be a
| pretty as mine.
`----

http://weblog.latte.ca/blake/employment/mozilla/thunderbird/personas

Security Features of Firefox 3

,----[ Quote ]
| Since its release, I have been testing it out to
| see how the new security enhancements work and
| help in increase user browsing security. One of
| the exciting improvements for me was how Firefox
| handles SSL secured web sites while browsing the
| Internet. There are also many other security
| features that this article will look at. For
| example, improved plugin and addon security.
`----

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/138972?rdf

How To Customize The Firefox Layout

http://www.ghacks.net/2010/04/16/how-to-customize-the-firefox-layout/

Recent:

Mozilla Hackability: Firefox Nintendo Wiimote driver

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blog.mozbox.org/post/2010/04/13/FirefoxWiimote