[News] Red Hat Speaks About Fog Computing, Linux Box Corporation Offers Better Mail Control

  • Subject: [News] Red Hat Speaks About Fog Computing, Linux Box Corporation Offers Better Mail Control
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:23:20 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Transforming the data centre with a cloud

,----[ Quote ]
| The future of IT favours open standards and
| open source as enterprises search for
| solutions that are robust, interoperable and
| free of vendor lock-in. Google, Amazon and IBM
| run massively scalable infrastructure on open
| source Linux.
|
| Linux can run on multiple hardware options,
| bringing freedom of choice. And without the
| burden of licence fees to be paid to any
| vendor, it comes with an inherent cost
| advantage. As a consequence, it is the
| platform of choice for many software
| developers.
`----

http://business.asiaone.com/Business/Tech%2BSense/Story/A1Story20100419-211207.html

New Email Archiving System From The Linux Box Provides IT and Compliance
Managers With Simplified Retention and Retrieval of Company Email

,----[ Quote ]
| A new email archiving software system that
| enables companies to better handle regulatory
| compliance and storage issues has been
| launched by The Linux Box Corporation.
`----

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-email-archiving-system-from-the-linux-box-provides-it-and-compliance-managers-with-simplified-retention-and-retrieval-of-company-email-91587389.html

Recent:

Always have an exit strategy when looking at cloud

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.federalnewsradio.com/index.php?nid=249&sid=1937445