[News] Flash Proponents Comes to Mobile Linux

  • Subject: [News] Flash Proponents Comes to Mobile Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 10:20:05 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Flash and Air Developers Finding it Easy to Port to Android.

,----[ Quote ]
| Androidpolice.com is reporting that with the
| recent huge push from Adobe, application and
| game developers are having a breeze of a time
| porting over their Air and Flash apps to
| Android.  Most of the feedback of the process
| has been positive from devs, some even saying
| that their apps are porting over in 10
| minutes!
`----

http://www.androidguys.com/2010/04/23/flash-air-developers-finding-easy-port-android/

Will Google Go After Flash Developers Next?

,----[ Quote ]
| For all I know Google has been going around
| secretly working to bring some Adobe
| applications to Android.  Whether that
| involves giving away free phones or not is
| hard to say.  I'd like to think that some of
| these developers would love nothing more than
| a chance to stand on stage at Google I/O and
| demonstrate their apps and games to the
| thousands in attendance.
`----

http://www.androidguys.com/2010/04/24/google-flash-developers/

Adobe Previews Flash/AIR Games Coming to Android

http://www.androidguys.com/2010/04/22/adobe-previews-flashair-games-coming-android/

Recent:

Comparing Apples and Androids

,----[ Quote ]