[News] Proprietary VMware Software Runs GNU/Linux Decently

  • Subject: [News] Proprietary VMware Software Runs GNU/Linux Decently
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 00:32:56 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

VMware Workstation in Linux - Fantastic!

,----[ Quote ]
| VMware Workstation is supreme. There's no
| other way to describe it. Everything worked
| great, without a single error. The
| installation setup was flawless. The usage was
| flawless. I dabbled with all sorts of
| features, including the less trivial use of an
| external USB device formatted with NTFS as
| storage, shared the machine peripherals and
| had graphical effects enabled in guest
| machines.
`----

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/vmware-workstation.html

Recent:

VMware vs. Red Hat: The Next Virtual Machine Management Battleground

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.serverwatch.com/trends/article.php/3866751/VMware-vs-Red-Hat-The-Next-Virtual-Machine-Management-Battleground.htm