[News] Palm to Stay on Course with Linux

How to Use Your Palm Pilot With Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
| Palm Pilots can work with Ubuntu. Learn
| which program you will need and how to use
| this to install software to your device.
|
| If you are using Ubuntu, there are times
| where you canât use older hardware since it
| was never ever made for Linux. One older
| popular piece of hardware is the Palm
| Pilot. While you might not expect something
| like this to work, it will with your Ubuntu
| installation.
`----

http://linux.bihlman.com/2010/04/24/how-to-use-your-palm-pilot-with-ubuntu/

Running Linux applications on WebOS

,----[ Quote ]
| WebOS is a pretty versatile Mobile
| Operating System and the folks at WebOS
| Internals have managed to run some Linux
| applications including OpenOffice on a Palm
| Pre!! It appears you can run X11 on the
| Palm Pre and this opens up many
| possibilities for WebOS users.
`----

http://www.techhackz.com/2010/04/running-linux-applications-on-webos.html

Palm can go it alone says CEO

,----[ Quote ]
| Rubinstein said that Palm would look at
| letting other mobile manufacturers use its
| smartphone operating system in a bid to
| make a bit of cash.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1602483/palm-ceo

Palm denies it's up for sale

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/04/23/palm_for_sale/

Apple and Linux do it differently

http://blog.flameeyes.eu/2010/04/24/apple-and-linux-do-it-differently

Recent:

Palm CEO Jon Rubinstein still believes in Palm's Success

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.i4u.com/article32853.html