[News] Fedora is Getting a "Kiosk" Spin

Introducing the Fedora Kiosk Spin

,----[ Quote ]
| I have just published a Fedora Kiosk Live
| Image.
|
| https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Kiosk
|
| This image is still under development (as is
| F13).
`----

http://danwalsh.livejournal.com/35761.html

Recent:

What is new in Fedora 13 ?

http://shibuvarkala.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-is-new-in-fedora-13.html

When QA Works: X.org and memory leaks and crashes, oh my

http://www.happyassassin.net/2010/04/27/when-qa-works-x-org-and-memory-leaks-and-crashes-oh-my/

Upcoming Fedora Test Days: preupgrade and Xfce!

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/44822

A peek into Fedora 13beta

,----[ Quote ]
| In previous releases, I'd used GIMP to edit
| all my digital photos (remove red-eye,
| etc.) Now, I'm switching to Shotwell. It's
| that good.
`----

http://linuxinexile.blogspot.com/2010/04/peek-into-fedora-13beta.html

Keeping up with everyone.

,----[ Quote ]
| Whenever these events happen, Ambassadors
| and Fedora community members can help
| promote our incredible community by posting
| about the events. Your blog, plus the
| Fedora Planet aggregator, are a fantastic
| way to spread the word about the event.
| Your interactions with attendees and free
| and open source software communities are
| one of the best ways to build interest and
| energy around free software.
`----

http://marilyn.frields.org:8080/~paul/wordpress/?p=3150

Poulsbo packages for F12, F13 may be incoming

,----[ Quote ]
| The wonderful Olivier Blin of Mandriva has
| come through with his patches for making
| the psb video driver for Poulsbo (GMA 500)
| chipsets work on newer versions of X.org.
| He reports success â including 3D â with X
| server 1.7.
`----

http://www.happyassassin.net/2010/04/26/poulsbo-packages-for-f12-f13-may-be-incoming/

Fedora 13 coming soon!

http://linuxinexile.blogspot.com/2010/04/fedora-13-coming-soon.html

Graphical su in Fedora

http://ardchoille42.blogspot.com/2010/04/graphical-su-in-fedora.html

FUDCon headed to the Southwest?

,----[ Quote ]
| Well, we'd definitely like to erase that
| question mark in the title if possible,
| when it comes to the next North American
| FUDCon.
`----

http://marilyn.frields.org:8080/~paul/wordpress/?p=3161

Btrfs System Rollbacks In Fedora 13