[News] Ethical Hacking Bears Rewards

Should Hacking Be Encouraged?

,----[ Quote ]
| "My daughters are both active on the web on
| social networking; my son does hack in PHP,"
| blogger Robert Pogson began. "One out of
| three is OK, I guess."
|
| Women do have definite advantages in FLOSS,
| Pogson added, "because merit is the deciding
| factor in advancement.
|
| [...]
|
| The world definitely needs more free-
| thinkers, but "it's not just hackers who are
| free-thinking," Montreal consultant and
| Slashdot blogger Gerhard Mack pointed out.
|
| "One thing that has always got me was the
| number of people who think they are free-
| thinking simply because they are anti-
| establishment or copying people they think
| are intelligent," Mack explained. "Free
| thought is more than just taking a contrary
| position -- it's analyzing for yourself when
| the established ways of thinking are right
| and when they are wrong."
`----

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/69884.html

FSFE founder Georg Greve knighted

,----[ Quote ]
| Now CEO of Kolab Systems, a Free Software
| busines, âHe continues to be active amongst
| FSFE members and European core teamâ, says
| the FSFE.
`----

http://www.p2pnet.net/story/38965

Recent:

New Linux Mini Distribution for Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Fits Onto a Mini CD

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.free-press-release-center.info/pr00000000000000071998.html