[News] Symbian Developers Use... Linux

Symbian development using Linux on real lifeâ

,----[ Quote ]
| Iâm sure that Symbian development on Linux
| is near, and it will be massively adopted
| when those tools became part of QtCreator
| for linux. For those who canât wait, or
| think that VIM is the best IDE ever, I hope
| those tips can help you. =)
`----

http://labs.danilocesar.com/blog/2010/05/05/symbian-development-using-linux-on-real-life/

BlueWave Security Chooses Lantronix to Reduce Development Costs, Speed Time to Market and
Improve Customer Satisfaction

,----[ Quote ]
| BlueWave Security selected XPort Pro, 'The
| World's Smallest Linux Server,' to future-
| proof its next-generation security product
| line with best in class networking
| capability, and to enable secure, remote
| access to equipment behind firewalls.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bluewave-security-chooses-lantronix-to-reduce-development-costs-speed-time-to-market-and-improve-customer-satisfaction-2010-05-05?reflink=MW_news_stmp

Recent:

Symbian Foundation releases web app toolkit

,----[ Quote ]
| The Symbian Foundation has released a web
| application development toolkit for the open-
| source Symbian^3 mobile platform.
`----

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/mobile-apps/2010/04/30/symbian-foundation-releases-web-app-toolkit-40088817/

Open source HTML5+jQuery media player