[News] Applications of KDE SC in Review or a Glimpse

  • Subject: [News] Applications of KDE SC in Review or a Glimpse
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 16:52:24 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Pomodoro and KDE

,----[ Quote ]
| Am no follower of the Pomodoro technique nor
| do I know its specifics but before you go
| ahead and try out those multiple Adobe AIR
| applications or use the GNOME-oriented
| Workrave, please try out this software
| called RSIBreak which was built for KDE
| specifically.
`----

http://www.harshj.com/2010/05/05/pomodoro-and-kde/

Krusader Team Celebrates 10th Birthday and Seeks New Contributors

,----[ Quote ]
| Ten years ago a simple twin panel file
| manager was released. It had a few small
| glitches like showing rrr instead of rwx for
| permissions, had some compatibility issues
| with Debian and Solaris, did not save
| keyboard settings, but it was, in spite of
| many bugs, sort of usable for everyday work.
| Ten years ago Krusader started on the path
| to becoming a top file manager for a large
| range of operating systems and users.
`----

http://www.kdenews.org/2010/05/05/krusader-team-celebrates-10th-birthday-and-seeks-new-contributors

Taking Choqok to the Next Level

,----[ Quote ]
| I am Mehrdad Momeny, a Persian Free Software
| enthusiast and the developer of Choqok,
| currently serving conscription. I am 24
| years old and live in Mashhad, Iran, east of
| Tehran. I'm also one of the developers of
| Blogilo (KDE Blog client) and MDIC (a simply
| dictionary application).
`----

http://www.kdenews.org/2010/05/06/taking-choqok-next-level

Recent:

KDE Software Compilation 4.4.3 Released: Codename "cuality"

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.4.3.php