[News] [Rival] Microsoft Exploits Children and Poor People by Making Them Microsoft Drones

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Exploits Children and Poor People by Making Them Microsoft Drones
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:00:09 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

I earned my Microsoft Certification Badge when I was 11

http://www.networkworld.com/podcasts/cisconews/2010/043010twistedpair.html

State residents can pursue free Microsoft technology training

http://dailybreaknews.com/state-residents-can-pursue-free-microsoft-technology-training-top-3-headlines/7357

Microsoft training swamped by O.C. jobless

,----[ Quote ]
| Orange County's unemployed workers snapped up
| most  of the free online courses offered last
| month by Microsoft as part of its Elevate
| America program, reports the state Employment
| Development Department.
`----

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/range-246883-county-snapped.html

Microsoft uses state officials to indoctrinate those people for Microsoft.... in
many states.

Related:

Why many MCSEs wonât learn Linux

,----[ Quote ]