[News] New Releases of GNU/Linux: MythTV 0.23, Slackware 13.1 Beta

  • Subject: [News] New Releases of GNU/Linux: MythTV 0.23, Slackware 13.1 Beta
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 00:22:43 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

MythTV 0.23 Available

,----[ Quote ]
| * After six months of our new accelerated
| development schedule, MythTV 0.23 is now
| available. MythTV 0.23 brings a new event
| system, brand new python bindings, the beta
| MythNetvision internet video plugin, new audio
| code and surround sound upmixer, several new
| themes (Arclight and Childish), newly resynced
| ffmpeg libraries, and fixes for analog
| scanning, among many others.
`----

http://www.mythtv.org/

Slackware 13.1 Beta announced.

,----[ Quote ]
| We have some pretty big changes today, with an
| update to the latest KDE SC 4.4.3, and the
| addition of support for ConsoleKit and
| PolicyKit which have been enhanced to use
| shadow authentication.

MythTV 0.22 Final Now Available

,----[ Quote ]
| After a year and a half of development and
| two release candidates, MythTV 0.22 final is
| now available.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzY4MQ

TV Mythos Renewed: MythTV 0.22 with Many Improvements

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxpromagazine.com/Online/News/TV-Mythos-Renewed-MythTV-0.22-with-Many-Improvements