[News] New F/OSS Audiocasts Published

[Tux Radar] Podcast Season 2 Episode 8

,----[ Quote ]
| In this episode: Mandriva is up for sale
| while Android phones are outselling iPhones
| in the USA. Judge our TuxRadar content
| challenge and we ask, should distros license
| codecs?
`----

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/podcast-season-2-episode-8

The Linux Link Tech Show #353 05/12/10

http://tllts.org/mirror.php?fname=tllts_353-05-12-10.ogg

FLOSS Weekly 120: The Haiku Operating System

http://twit.tv/floss120

FLOSS Weekly

,----[ Quote ]
| This morning I had the opportunity to play
| co-host on the FLOSS Weekly show with Randal
| Schwartz. We had a really nice discussion
| with two of the Haiku project team members
| and despite a couple fairly minor hiccups (I
| rather forgot FLOSS Weekly includes a video
| component!) it was really a enjoyable
| experience. We talked about the recent alpha
| release of Haiku, what their goals are, the
| design concepts of Haiku and even touched a
| bit on the availability of Qt as well as
| Webkit on their operating system.
`----

http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2010/05/floss-weekly.html

Linux Outlaws 149 - God's Favourite Coffee (OggCamp Recap)

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/149

CAOS Theory Podcast 2010.05.14

http://blogs.the451group.com/opensource/2010/05/14/caos-theory-podcast-2010-05-14/

Coming broadcasts:

Sudo Revealed: The Good, Bad and Ugly of Open Source Privileged Identity Management

http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7779/

On-Demand Event with IBM, Novell, and CitiGroup â Business Critical Workloads with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for System z

,----[ Quote ]
| Join Ziff Davis Enterprise, IBM, Novell and
| CitiGroup for an Executive Event Broadcast
| from the Four Seasons Hotel in New York City
| that will explore the economics of business-
| critical virtualized workloads running on
| Suse Enterprise Linux and IBM System Z
| mainframes.
`----

http://www.novell.com/prblogs/?p=2476

Recent:

Full Circle Podcast #6: Markâs Space Brain from the Future

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/2010/05/08/full-circle-podcast-6-marks-space-brain-from-the-future/

FLOSS Weekly 119: The Mars Rover Drivers

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://twit.tv/floss119