[News] Databases With Freedom: Story of Advocacy

  • Subject: [News] Databases With Freedom: Story of Advocacy
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 23:07:51 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Preaching open source: Karen Tegan Padir

,----[ Quote ]
| Karen Tegan Padir is an evangelist. Her gospel
| is open source software, and she recently
| changed denominations when she left Sun
| Microsystems Inc., where she was in charge of
| running the departments that determined the
| future of such ubiquitous Internet software as
| Java and MySQL.
`----

http://boston.bizjournals.com/boston/stories/2010/05/10/story10.html?b=1273464000%5E3317591

PrimeKey Integrates Ingres Database Into Global Security Solutions

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/primekey-integrates-ingres-database-into-global-security-solutions-2010-05-12?reflink=MW_news_stmp

Recent:

Brian Aker on post-Oracle MySQL

,----[ Quote ]