[News] Advocacy of Free/Open Source Software for BI and ECM

  • Subject: [News] Advocacy of Free/Open Source Software for BI and ECM
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 08:57:35 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Saving Millions with Open Source Business Intelligence

http://www.ctoedge.com/content/saving-millions-open-source-business-intelligence

Pentaho Top-Rated Open Source Vendor in Major BI User Survey

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Pentaho-Top-Rated-Open-Source-Vendor-in-Major-BI-User-Survey-1262085.htm

Alfrescoâs new Activiti en route to Apache

,----[ Quote ]
| Theoretically Alfresco could release
| Community Edition under the Apache License
| and could continue to generate revenue
| from the traditionally-license Enterprise

| Edition, as well as new complementary
| products and services, but that is
| something the company will have to think
| about very carefully.
`----

http://blogs.the451group.com/opensource/2010/05/17/alfrescos-new-activiti-en-route-to-apache/

Alfresco, SpringSource launch Activiti BPM open source project

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/open-source/alfresco-springsource-launch-activiti-bpm-open-source-project/6511

Alfresco launches Activiti BPMN 2.0 Business Process Engine

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/alfresco-launches-activiti-bpmn-20-business-process-engine,1301413.shtml

Activiti BPM project questions value of LGPL GNU license

http://www.infoworld.com/d/open-source/activiti-bpm-project-questions-value-lgpl-gnu-license-331

The Miller Group Builds on Open Source Foundations with Alfresco

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-miller-group-builds-on-open-source-foundations-with-alfresco-2010-05-19?reflink=MW_news_stmp

Alfresco launches open source BPM tool

,----[ Quote ]
`----