[News] Very Large Number of New GNU/Linux Audiocasts (Including New One About KDE)

  • Subject: [News] Very Large Number of New GNU/Linux Audiocasts (Including New One About KDE)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 23:24:10 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Going Linux - May 24: #103 - Computer America #26

http://goinglinux.com/shownotes.html#glp103

Linux Outlaws 150 - Linux Cloudlaws

,----[ Quote ]
| This time on Linux Outlaws: HP buys Palm,
| Steam coming to Linux, Humble Indy Bundle
| goes open source, more PS3 firmware
| fallout, Red Hat & Novell win important
| lawsuit, Mandriva in trouble, UDS news and
| lots of Microsoft and Apple bashing as
| usualâ
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/150

KDE and the Masters of the Universe â 2010-05-21

,----[ Quote ]
| This week on KDEMU we introduce Mike
| Arthur one of the co-hosts of KDEMU, we
| talk about KDE on Mac OSX, his plans for
| rend-a-child and his love for David Faure!
`----

http://webbaverse.com/media/kdemu-0x0002

Episode 141: The Fourth Colour (Microsode 1)

,----[ Quote ]
| This is the first Microsode of Meet the
| GIMP. This are short(er) videos that are
| produced ahead of publication and cover
| one topic â and no chit chat about my
| life, the site, the forum and so on.
`----

http://meetthegimp.org/episode-141-the-fourth-colour-microsode-1/

openSUSE Weekly News, Issue 124 is out!

http://news.opensuse.org/2010/05/22/opensuse-weekly-news-issue-124-is-out/

Full Circle Podcast #7: Two Tin Cans and a Length of String

,----[ Quote ]
| News: Ubuntu Developers Summit, Ubuntu
| Light, Unity.
|
| Guest Spot: We go through the Ubuntu bug-
| reporting process with Alan Pope.
|
| Games: Ed, Dave and Alan are all agreed
| about the Humble Indie Bundle  and Dave
| looks at Wormux.
|
| Interview: Part II of the Ubuntu Manual
| Project â tools
|
| Keynote: Part I of Mark Shuttleworthâs
| keynote from UDS
`----

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/2010/05/22/full-circle-podcast-7-two-tin-cans-and-a-length-of-string/

Recent:

[Tux Radar] Podcast Season 2 Episode 8

,----[ Quote ]
| In this episode: Mandriva is up for sale
| while Android phones are outselling iPhones
| in the USA. Judge our TuxRadar content
| challenge and we ask, should distros license
| codecs?
`----

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/podcast-season-2-episode-8

The Linux Link Tech Show #353 05/12/10

http://tllts.org/mirror.php?fname=tllts_353-05-12-10.ogg

FLOSS Weekly 120: The Haiku Operating System

http://twit.tv/floss120

FLOSS Weekly

,----[ Quote ]
| This morning I had the opportunity to play
| co-host on the FLOSS Weekly show with Randal
| Schwartz. We had a really nice discussion
| with two of the Haiku project team members
| and despite a couple fairly minor hiccups (I
| rather forgot FLOSS Weekly includes a video
| component!) it was really a enjoyable
| experience. We talked about the recent alpha
| release of Haiku, what their goals are, the
| design concepts of Haiku and even touched a
| bit on the availability of Qt as well as
| Webkit on their operating system.
`----

http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2010/05/floss-weekly.html

Linux Outlaws 149 - God's Favourite Coffee (OggCamp Recap)

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/149

CAOS Theory Podcast 2010.05.14

http://blogs.the451group.com/opensource/2010/05/14/caos-theory-podcast-2010-05-14/

On-Demand Event with IBM, Novell, and CitiGroup â Business Critical Workloads with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for System z

,----[ Quote ]
| Join Ziff Davis Enterprise, IBM, Novell and
| CitiGroup for an Executive Event Broadcast
| from the Four Seasons Hotel in New York City
| that will explore the economics of business-
| critical virtualized workloads running on
| Suse Enterprise Linux and IBM System Z
| mainframes.
`----

http://www.novell.com/prblogs/?p=2476

Full Circle Podcast #6: Markâs Space Brain from the Future

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/2010/05/08/full-circle-podcast-6-marks-space-brain-from-the-future/

FLOSS Weekly 119: The Mars Rover Drivers

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://twit.tv/floss119