[News] Ubuntu Control Center Introduced

Contributing Back to Gnome?

,----[ Quote ]
| I was reading about the Ubuntu Control
| Center-UCC fever from a lot of blogs and
| twitter from people linked to the Ubuntu
| Community.
|
| The author did a very good job. He made
| glowing lights come out from peopleâs eyes
| staring at the application layout looking
| very Ubuntuish.
`----

http://laudecioliveira.org/blog/?p=270

Ubuntu Control Center (ucc) - Simple tool for ubuntu administration

,----[ Quote ]
| Ubuntu Control Center or UCC is an
| application inspired by Mandriva Control
| Center and aims to centralize and organize
| in a simple and intuitive form the main
| configuration tools for Ubuntu distribution.
| UCC uses all the native applications already
| bundled with Ubuntu, but it also utilize
| some third-party apps like âHardinfoâ,
| âBoot-up Managerâ, âGuFWâ and âFont-
| Managerâ.
`----

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/ubuntu-control-center-ucc-simple-tool-for-ubuntu-administration.html

Ubuntu Control Centre project aims to make System config simple

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/05/ubuntu-control-centre-project-aims-to.html

Related:

Ubuntu Server 9.10 Looks Skyward

,----[ Quote ]
| On Oct. 29, Ubuntu Server Edition 9.10 will
| be made available. It features Ubuntu
| Enterprise Cloud, an open source cloud
| computing environment based on the same
| application programming interfaces as
| Amazon EC2. Ubuntu 9.10 Server Edition will
| be available on the Amazon EC2 environment
| as an Amazon Machine Image.
`----

http://www.linuxinsider.com/rsstory/68366.html?wlc=1255539867

Ubuntu's Design Team: Make It Look Good, Run Better

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2009/10/ubuntus_design.html;jsessionid=YGSHU5FSVDZGHQE1GHPSKH4ATMY32JVN