[News] SuperBillix and Billix 0.27 Released

Announcing Billix 0.27 and... SuperBillix 0.27!

,----[ Quote ]
| Billix debuted in the August 2008 issue of
| Linux Journal, and it's gone thru incremental
| updates since then. I've tried to keep it on
| the same track as Ubuntu updates, more-or-
| less, though I've had varying levels of
| success with that. However, Billix 0.27
| released only a few days after Ubuntu 10.04LTS
| did. As usual, Billix fits easily on a 256MB
| USB key or higher, and is available from the
| usual spot
| (http://sourceforge.net/projects/billix).
|
| Billix 0.27 consists of:
|
|     * Ubuntu 10.04LTS (Lucid Lynx) netinstall
|     * Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala) netinstall
|     * Ubuntu 8.04LTS (Hardy Heron) netinstall
|     * Damn Small Linux 4.2.5
|     * Fedora 12 netinstall
|     * Centos 5.4 netinstall
|     * Centos 4.8 netinstall
|     * Debian Squeeze netinstall
|     * Debian Lenny netinstall
|     * Memtest86+ Memory Tester
|     * Windows Password Cracker
|     * DBAN disk wiping tool
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/announcing-billix-027-and-superbillix-027

Recent:

The USB finger guy adds his two bits

,----[ Quote ]
| Jerry Jalava's sci-fi finger became a Web sensation after a friend of his
| blogged about the creation, noting that the drive was loaded with a version
| of Linux.
|
| Jalava clarified the situation on his blog last night. For one thing, it's
| not permanent. For another, it's loaded with more than just the Billix
| version of Linux.
`----

http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/brierdudley/2009/03/11/the_usb_finger_guy_adds_his_tw.html

Interview with Linux Journal Virtual Editor Bill Childers

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/interview-linux-journal-virtual-editor-bill-childers