[News] [Rival] Apple Fails to Gain Adopters in Most Places (Where GNU/Linux Sometimes Thrives),

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Apple Fails to Gain Adopters in Most Places (Where GNU/Linux Sometimes Thrives),
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 22:49:55 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Can we get a break from the iPad number crunching please?

,----[ Quote ]
| And mind you, there are 6 continents that
| make up this world. So if the iHype is making
| some "pretty impressive" sales in North
| America and some parts of Europe, the rest of
| us still want to read news other than how
| much is being added to the Apple bottom line.
`----

http://www.ghabuntu.com/2010/06/can-we-get-break-from-ipad-number.html

Recent:

DOJ inquires about Apple's hold on digital music

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-31001_3-20005973-261.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20